Safety instructions for the use of Quadro products in the pool area
No matter how safe a product is or how many precautions are taken, children will always find a way to put themselves in danger. Therefore, both pool staff and parents are responsible for the safety of children.
- Always have a responsible person supervise when children are playing on the pool platforms.
- Do not leave the platforms unattended (in the water or on the side of the pool area). If possible, we recommend removing the platforms from the pool when not in use.
- Do not use the platforms for purposes for which they are not intended.
- Do not exceed the recommended number of children playing on the platforms.
- No diving from platforms.
- Swimming under/through platforms is prohibited.
- No sliding upside down on slides.
- Ensure that all play equipment is set up and tested by responsible adults according to our instructions and safety standards.
- Follow all assembly instructions exactly - no shortcuts!
- Follow recommended ASTM standards and CPSC guidelines as appropriate.
- To prevent slipping, you can do the following:
- Apply bathtub-style anti-slip strips to the platform(s) (commercially available).
- Spray platforms with non-slip paint (commercially available)
3. moving the platform
- Never lift, lower, carry, pull, move or load the platform by the railings or superstructures. The superstructures are not welded.
- Always push the platform out of the basin.
- Never drag the platform on the ground as this will cause wear and tear on the components.
- Do not use the larger platforms in a water depth of less than 1 m, as children could fall off and injure themselves on the bottom of the pool.
- Place it on a flat surface at the bottom of the pool.
- If possible, place the platform at least 2 m from the edge of the pool so that children do not try to jump on or off the platform.
- Do not place the platform too close to the edge of the pool so that a child cannot fall between the platform and the edge of the pool.
5. closed platforms
The version with closed platform replaces the variant with nets.
6. maintenance and inspection
- Check regularly that all plates are secured with the 4 black Panel Screws . If they are not properly secured, the panels may bend and/or collapse - even under the weight of small children.
- Regularly check that all pipes are secured with colored screws. Do not leave any pipe hole open.
- Periodically inspect the structure for loose, broken or missing components.
- Clean the structure regularly to prevent mold or other bacterial buildup.