1. name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Name Entrepreneur: QUADRO DER GROSSBAUKASTEN GmbH
Managing Director: Falk Rüther
Address: Am Schilfpark 13, 21029 Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)40 7900 5080
Fax: 0049 (0)40 5298 2332
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter, the specification of an e-mail address is sufficient and takes place as follows:
When you subscribe to the newsletter, we will send you an e-mail with a link to the address you have provided, which must be confirmed by you. With this, we recognize that you are the owner and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. This data is only used for sending the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties.
When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of registration. This storage serves solely as evidence in the event that a third party misuses an email address and registers for newsletter receipt without the knowledge of the authorized person.
The newsletter can be cancelled or revoked by the customer at any time free of charge. The cancellation can be made via a link in the newsletter itself or by sending a message to the contact options above.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools (tracking tools)
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future by clicking on this link(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). This will place an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click this link again.
b) Use of remarketing or "similar target groups" function of Google Inc.
c) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google AdWords sets a so-called "cookie" (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across AdWords customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The AdWords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the"www.googleadservices.com"domain.
6. online services / internet advertising
On our websites, we use online services and advertising tools of the companies listed below on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of optimal marketing of our offer. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers.
a) Google AdSense
This website uses Google AdSense, a web advertising service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies" (see under item 4.), which are stored on your computer and which enable Google or third parties to analyze your use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect information. Through the use of the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses the information obtained in this way to carry out an evaluation of your usage behavior with regard to the AdSense ads, to compile reports on website activity and ads for the website operators and to provide other services associated with website and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Your IP address will not be associated with any other data stored by Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive and web beacons from being displayed by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
b) Google Fonts
c) Google reCAPTCHA
On this website, the function "reCAPTCHA" of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, is integrated for the recognition of bots (e.g. when entering data in online forms). For more information about Google's data protection, please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. If you do not agree to this, you can place a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
d) Audited webshop
The "Geprüfter Webshop" seal is integrated on our website. The seal and the services advertised with it are an offer of Tisko Consulting GmbH, Asbacher Straße 49, 53545 Linz am Rhein. When the seal is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call-up, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call-up. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically deleted at the latest 30 days after the end of your visit to the site. In addition, you have the option of using the evaluation system of the tested web store. Thus, after the conclusion of the contract, i.e. after receipt of your order, you can rate the transaction and comment on it, if necessary. In order to make you aware of this possibility, you will be contacted by us on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of a serious evaluation as part of the purchase transaction. The personal data collected by us for the purpose of using the rating system will be deleted after 3 months after completion of the rated delivery of goods.
We integrate online offers (idR videos) of the platform "YouTube" of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website. The provider of this content must perceive the IP address of the users here, because without the IP address he cannot send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is used to be able to transport data from its sender to the intended recipient and is thus necessary for the display of this content. We have no influence if YouTube stores the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. Insofar as we are aware of this, we inform the users about it. Further information about the data protection of YouTube of the provider Google can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint.
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.